Tuesday, July 22, 2008

 

New Engine In Da House (or, Garage) (6/7/2008)

Picked up the used engine from a '75 B from Motorcar Garage on Wednesday. Right now, it is sitting on a rolling cart in the garage, while I determine what parts I need to order to install it. Probably mainly engine mount parts, and I'll put new radiator hoses on as well. It came with a clutch that actually looks pretty decent, so I am not sure if I'll replace it with mine or not. Maybe I will remove it and compare the pressure plates. I want to get the order in this week-end so I can get it next week, and maybe the following week-end start to prep for the reinstall.








Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]